All runners will be allocated a specific time slot to arrive at the event, which MUST be followed. Please do not arrive any earlier than your allocated time. If you arrive into Central London in advance of your allocated time, please find a safe open space nearby to wait, before entering the race facilities or the start area.
The entry point for Asics London 2021 was at the junction of The Mall & Horse Guards Road. This location is at the North-East end of St James’s Park:
- Approximate postcode: SW1A 2BE
- what3words precise location: ///likes.finely/insert - https://w3w.co/likes.finely.insert
To reach this location if using public transport please use one of the following stations on event day and follow directional signage:
- Victoria Mainline or Underground Station (Victoria Line, District & Circle Line)
- St James’s Park Underground Station (District & Circle Line)
- Westminster Underground Station (Jubilee Line, District & Circle Line)
- Charing Cross Mainline or Underground Station (Northern Line, Bakerloo Line)
- Embankment Underground Station (Bakerloo Line, Northern Line, District & Circle Line)
Please note roads will be closed from 06:00 onwards on race day so local buses will be on diversion – please check tfl.gov.uk for further details.
Asics London 2022 race start information will be confirmed closer to the event.