If you are a Schools' Challenge helper designated by a school, you must register on your school's team using the link provided by your school's captain. Only one teacher can be registered as a captain for a school team and the captain must have created a school team before any helpers or parents can register.
1. To register as a teacher who is helping with the event, follow the link given to you by your school's captain. You will be prompted to create a Race Roster account.
2. Once you've created an account, you will be asked to enter the password that your school captain has supplied. This password enables you to join your School Team and should have been sent alongside the registration link.
3. Select Schools' Challenge Teacher and enter your details in the registration form.
4. Your school's team should be displayed on the registration form.
5. After completing the registration form and clicking 'Continue', you will be prompted to agree to a waiver.
6. Review your information and click submit order.