Limelight Sports Club will provide teachers with a unique link to register their school for the Hackney Schools' Challenge. Only one captain may register and create a team for each school. All other teachers and approved adults who will help on event day must register as 'teachers' and join the school team.
1. After clicking on the link provided, you will be prompted to create a Race Roster account. You will be asked to set a password with the following requirements.
- Password MUST be between 9 and 64 characters
- Password MUST contain at least one uppercase letter
- Password MUST contain at least one lowercase letter
- Password MUST contain at least one number
2. Select the Schools' Challenge Captain event.
3. You will be asked to input your contact details. We will send record cards and shirts to your school so we recommend you input your school's address in the form, not your home address, unless you would prefer record cards and t-shirt's be delivered to your home address.
4. On the registration form, you will be asked to create a team. Type in your school's name as the team name and create a password. We recommend you make the password simple and memorable. This is the password you will need to share with parents and helpers so they can join your school's team. The team password will be separate and in addition to your Race Roster password.
5. After you've completed the registration form, click the green 'continue' button
6. You will be prompted to read and agree to our Schools’ Challenge Waiver.
7. Once you’ve completed registration and reached the confirmation page, click on the'Participant Dashboard'. You will be taken to your dashboard to view your registration and team details.
8. You will be taken to your dashboard to view your registration and team details, which will look like the below. Click on Teams at the top of the page to invite your participants.
9. You will find a link on your participant dashboard which grants access to your team. Send this link to parents and any helpers, along with the password you set for your school team. This will enable parents and teachers/helpers to register and join your school's team.
10. On your team dashboard you can view registered participants and monitor your team size. Please note, everyone attending on the day must complete this registration or they will not be allowed to enter the Schools' Challenge area.
Anyone taking part in the event will have to create a Race Roster account, register and join your school team. Please ensure parents and all helpers have registered by the date given by Limelight Sports Club. We will take care of the rest! Your record cards will be sent in the post to the address you have provided during registration.